Wow this is great and funny:)Thanks for sharing this with usat Rosie D's challenge;-))m
Wat een prachtige, stoere kaart!! Fijn om je werk bij 'Rosie-D's Challenge' te zien, dank je wel!!Lieve groetjes, Saskia :)
Wow, such a "cool" card. Great creation!Thanks for joining us at our ISB-challenge.Hugs, Kiki
cool card! I have the same stamp, just I didn't use it yet! love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
Sweet card! I love the image. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
Super card hun, thanks for playing Totally Gorjuss with us this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx
Great card. Thanks for taking part in the Rosie D challenge this week.
Wow what a gorgeous card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at ISB!Hugs,Iris
Fab card, love the shine!HugsTraceyx
What a fun boy card! Fab image and you coloured it wonderfully. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.
Gorgeous card and fab image! I love the papers you've used.Thanks for joining us at ISB-Challenge.Hugs,Marina
This is just such a perfect boy card. Love it! Thanks for playing with us at SSDS. Hugs, Kim
Great job, using the sketch for an easel! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!
jeetje wat n reacties
What a fun easel card, very cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!
Wow this is great and funny:)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for sharing this with us
at Rosie D's challenge;-))m
Wat een prachtige, stoere kaart!! Fijn om je werk bij 'Rosie-D's Challenge' te zien, dank je wel!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLieve groetjes, Saskia :)
Wow, such a "cool" card. Great creation!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for joining us at our ISB-challenge.
Hugs, Kiki
cool card! I have the same stamp, just I didn't use it yet! love the papers!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
Sweet card! I love the image. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSuper card hun, thanks for playing Totally Gorjuss with us this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat card. Thanks for taking part in the Rosie D challenge this week.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWow what a gorgeous card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at ISB!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHugs,
Iris
Fab card, love the shine!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHugs
Tracey
x
What a fun boy card! Fab image and you coloured it wonderfully. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGorgeous card and fab image! I love the papers you've used.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for joining us at ISB-Challenge.
Hugs,
Marina
This is just such a perfect boy card. Love it! Thanks for playing with us at SSDS. Hugs, Kim
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat job, using the sketch for an easel! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenjeetje wat n reacties
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat a fun easel card, very cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen