maandag 31 mei 2010

Corpse bride

Deze vond ik ook weer erg leuk om te doen.
Vriendin Chrilvian en ik hebben de Roll Call kit (JOEPIE!!!) verdeeld en ik vond Maria heel geschikt als bruidje.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I have no idea how to read your blog but I think your card is so cute! Love your image and the zig zags you used for your card. Very creative! Thanks for joining us at TBD this week. Hope to see you again!
    Hugs!
    Eulanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I too love your image and how you used blue to color her in. Great job on this weeks challenge....thanks for joining us at TBD...hugs Nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely card.Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in our'Sew and Sew' challenge - lovely to see your work! Cheers Claire x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such an unusual card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous work. Thanks so much for joining in with Polka Doodles Sew and Sew challenge.
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen