Super mooi!!!!
Lovely colouring and image ;o) Thank you for joining my "Add some Texture" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers Blog! Happy crafting,Maike
This is beautiful! I love all the pink! So glad you joined us for Some Odd Girl's February challenge!
such a cute romantic easel card... I love it!!Thanks a lor for sharing at SOG challengeSadia
I am still in love with this card! I think it's great that you coloured it up in pinks! I do love that it is a easel card as well. Thanks for sharing for the challenge! ~Patti
Like I said at facebook this card is so sweet and your coloring is awesome.Thank you for joining the Some Odd Girl monthly challenge!<3/GDT Therese
Such a pretty card - Thank you for sharing it with us at crafty cardmakers this time.Jackie
Beautiful card and I love the heart-shape!
What a great romantic card! thank you so much for joining us at SOG challenge!xxNicoletta
Such a lovely card!! So happy you joined us at Some Odd Girl this month!xoxoLeah
Love this adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers Add Some Texture Challenge. Peggy T.DT Member
leuk dat je meedoet met de challengejanine facebookcommunity DT
Super mooi!!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLovely colouring and image ;o) Thank you for joining my "Add some Texture" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers Blog! Happy crafting,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMaike
This is beautiful! I love all the pink! So glad you joined us for Some Odd Girl's February challenge!
BeantwoordenVerwijderensuch a cute romantic easel card... I love it!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks a lor for sharing at SOG challenge
Sadia
I am still in love with this card! I think it's great that you coloured it up in pinks! I do love that it is a easel card as well. Thanks for sharing for the challenge! ~Patti
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLike I said at facebook this card is so sweet and your coloring is awesome.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for joining the Some Odd Girl monthly challenge!
<3
/GDT Therese
Such a pretty card - Thank you for sharing it with us at crafty cardmakers this time.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJackie
Beautiful card and I love the heart-shape!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat a great romantic card!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthank you so much for joining us at SOG challenge!
xx
Nicoletta
Such a lovely card!! So happy you joined us at Some Odd Girl this month!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxoxo
Leah
Love this adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers Add Some Texture Challenge.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenPeggy T.
DT Member
leuk dat je meedoet met de challenge
BeantwoordenVerwijderenjanine facebookcommunity DT