On the eighth day of Halloween
My true love gave to me
Eight monsters shrieking
Seven pumpkins glowing
Six goblins gobbling
Five scary spooks!
Four skeletons
Three black cats
Two trick or treaters
And an owl in a rotten oak tree
Monsters... dat kan ook van alles zijn... maar ik heb gekozen voor een mummie en groen met zwart. En een stuk mummiewikkel.. ;)

id een mummy kan ook een monster zijn
BeantwoordenVerwijderencool hoor, nummer 8
Sorry it has taken me this long to come by and comment on your project! I think this card is marvelous - I love a bit of humor for Halloween to go along with the spooky!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat color choices and the mummy is PERFECT! Love your use of the ribbon like the wrappings on a mummy.
Thank you so much for participating with us at Opus Gluei, I hope you stop over again for future challenges!
I love the way that your ribbon in the background looks like mummy rap...great card...Thanks for joining in at the Opus Gluei this week!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen