Eindelijk eens met dat ribbelkarton gewerkt dat ik al eeuwen had liggen. Geeft echt een luxe effect. Ik vind hem dan ook helemaal geworden zoals gehoopt.
Devlin she is Hot and Spicy for sure. I love this image, she is one of my favorites and you did an amazing job with her. Thanks for joining us at KKKG Challenges this week. Hugs:) Angela
ja super
BeantwoordenVerwijderenmooi hartje
Totally fabulous card the image looks awesome.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThankyou for joining us at KKKG this week hope to see you again, good luck.
Hugs Vicky xx
love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC.....
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHugs
Judith
Devlin she is Hot and Spicy for sure. I love this image, she is one of my favorites and you did an amazing job with her. Thanks for joining us at KKKG Challenges this week.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHugs:)
Angela
WOW - your card is gorgeous!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat colorcombo and I love the image.
Anne