Super cute! I love your coloring of Tia and that is the perfect sentiment! Thanks for being Odd with us!
Awwww, this is soo cute! Lovely job with Tia and the sketch! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl!
Gorgeous card!! You have done a brilliant job on the sketch and your colouring is fab!! Thanks so much for playing with Some Odd Girl!!
Awwwwwwwwwww this is so sweet!Thanks for playing with us at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/
aaaaah leuke kaart, mooie kleuren
It´s so cute!Thank´s for joining us at ISB-Challenge und viel Glück,hugs, Kati
I really like you card but for some reason it made me giggle b/c it looks like she's up to something with your sentiment. Thanks for playing with us Odd Girls.
I love this card- clean & simple, I really like the DPs you used together and Tia looks so pretty!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Some Odd Girl!
Das Motiv ist total süß und die Karte zauberhaft.Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an der ISB-Challenge.LG Dana
hhhmmmm moet ook nodig 1 makenmet deze lieve collectie
Super cute! I love your coloring of Tia and that is the perfect sentiment! Thanks for being Odd with us!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAwwww, this is soo cute! Lovely job with Tia and the sketch! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGorgeous card!! You have done a brilliant job on the sketch and your colouring is fab!! Thanks so much for playing with Some Odd Girl!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAwwwwwwwwwww this is so sweet!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for playing with us at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/
aaaaah leuke kaart, mooie kleuren
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIt´s so cute!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank´s for joining us at ISB-Challenge und viel Glück,
hugs, Kati
I really like you card but for some reason it made me giggle b/c it looks like she's up to something with your sentiment. Thanks for playing with us Odd Girls.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI love this card- clean & simple, I really like the DPs you used together and Tia looks so pretty!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Some Odd Girl!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDas Motiv ist total süß und die Karte zauberhaft.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenVielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an der ISB-Challenge.
LG Dana
hhhmmmm moet ook nodig 1 maken
BeantwoordenVerwijderenmet deze lieve collectie