woensdag 31 maart 2010

Something completely different


Iets geheel anders...
De schuld van Raise the bar. ;-) Dat vond ik een (leuke) uitdaging, dat wilde ik toch proberen.
Nog nooit gedaan: vintage/distressen.
En nu toch een poging gedaan. Heb geen kant in huis, dat had er mooi bij gepast. Dan maar een lintje en MS-pons voor in de plaats.

Past prima bij de challenge van vriendin en mij: yummie yummie.
Verder:

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Great card, I love it.
    Thank's for playing Cutie Sunday.
    Hugs Nadine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a lovely card you have created thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much for joining us at both Raise The Bar and Saturday Spotlight this week!!! Awesome job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW!!! GORGEOUS card!! LOVE the colors, the distressed paper looks incredible behind the main images!! :) Thanks for sharing this with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!!HUGS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh this is so sweet! Literally! I love the images that you chose for this card, wonderful job as it has such a kitchen, vintage feel to it. Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This card is lovely!!I love how you used the cupcake with the coffee cups!!Awesome take on the colors from the inspiration at Sat. Spotlight!! Thanks for joining us this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week....

    Hugs
    Bella

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So fun! I love those cupcakes! Thanks for playing at CCC!

    Janna :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Cute image and love the paper tearing. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge this time
    Pauline x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. lovely card - like how you've aged your papers

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen