perfect, love how you did the triangle on the side, really highlights that great cat. Sandi
So cute! I have 2 black and white kitties here, so I especially love your inspiration photo! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing at MyGrafico!Janna :)
how cute, this is such a cute image., thanks for playing with us this week over at MyGrafico
Oh, I love it. Perfect portrait of your cat. Thanks for taking part in PaperPlay Challenges.
Fab card, great take on the sketch:O) Love it!Thank you for joining My Grafico, good luck!Nancy;O)
Great card, Devlin. Your cat is beautiful.Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.Julie :o)
perfect, love how you did the triangle on the side, really highlights that great cat. Sandi
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSo cute! I have 2 black and white kitties here, so I especially love your inspiration photo! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing at MyGrafico!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJanna :)
how cute, this is such a cute image., thanks for playing with us this week over at MyGrafico
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOh, I love it. Perfect portrait of your cat. Thanks for taking part in PaperPlay Challenges.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFab card, great take on the sketch:O) Love it!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for joining My Grafico, good luck!
Nancy;O)
Great card, Devlin. Your cat is beautiful.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.
Julie :o)