.jpg)
.jpg)
Weer een kaart die ik kan combineren.
Namelijk voor 'Blue' van Crafty Creations
en voor
Was fun to make, because I haven't been using blue in quite a while and I used my newest stamps. Added some glitter an punched edges and tadaaaaa!
Ps. Thanks to Shelly, it could also be added to Paperblooms Monochromatic.
Wat een prachtige kaart!! Fijn om je werk bij Crafty Creations te zien, dank je!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSaskia :)
Great card - lovely sparkle - thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x
BeantwoordenVerwijderensweet card! thanks for playing along at craftyc :) shelly
BeantwoordenVerwijderen(ps..this fits our challenge over at paperblooms too (monochromatic)
Thanks Shelly, I'll add it. ;-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWOW! What a pretty card! Love the image and your blue colors!! The bling on her muffs is adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp Something!! HUGS
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwhat a sweet card, love how you glamed her up with the glitter :0) thanks for joining us on paper blooms
BeantwoordenVerwijderen